The benefits of forming a corporation
- Personal Asset Protection
Incorporating creates a legal entity separate from its shareholders or its members, shielding your personal assets from creditors or legal actions against your business.
- Enjoy Potential Tax Benefits
Incorporating your business provides added tax flexibility and a reduced corporate tax rate from which you may personally benefit.
- Gain Credibility
Incorporating your business can provide added credibility and trust from potential investors, customers, or business partners.
- We make it easy
We take the guesswork out of forming a corporation by quickly and accurately completing all the required paperwork on your behalf, saving you time and money.
- Over 20 Years: BlankGroup has been helping customers form and maintain their businesses since 1998, becoming the most trusted online filing company.
- 1 Million Businesses: We truly care about the success of businesses, and we have been honored to help over one million new businesses form and grow.
- Incorporation Options: File in Canada (federally) or in select provinces (British Columbia, Ontario and Quebec).
NOTE: You are currently purchasing the Discovery Portion of a New Business Incorporation. A Discovery meeting is a form of investigative meeting used by our team to learn more about a project’s requirements. Discovery meetings provide information used to draft a discovery report and to help the project team decide on the next steps in regards to your project. Once you have purchased your Discovery, you will be emailed with the following procedures and information.
Procedure One (For new clients) – You will be emailed an Information Request Form. We will collect your business and contact information. (Required within 1 Business day)
Procedure Two – You will be emailed with a link to book into our calendar at your convenience.
Procedure Three – An Advising Representative will reach out to you before your scheduled meeting to introduce and welcome you to BlankGroup.